The adult petite masks are the same size as our pediatric masks (145mm x 95mm) – They are only packaged in adult petite box for retail purposes. They are not a larger size than the pediatric sized mask**
Straz Gear Inc. surgical masks are made in Canada with care at our manufacturing facility near Vancouver, British Columbia. Our materials are supplied from quality sources and we ensure they meet high standards. We adhere to regulatory standards of ASTM for surgical-grade mask construction. We are approved by Health Canada with a MDEL (Medical Device Equipment License) . The highest standards, protocols and processes are in place to ensure each one of our masks are produced with superb craftsmanship.
Our Adult Petite surgical masks are a great choice for a good fit for adults with smaller, petite faces. Lightweight comfort, ease of breathability, durability, germ filtration & convenient packaging were all carefully considered with our products. Click HERE for a sizing chart.
Comfort & Durability:
- Our ear loops are 40% wider than traditional 3-ply face masks.
- Shorter ear bands lengths that are designed for smaller faces; fewer needs for knots
- High quality elastic using spandex (70%) and nylon (30%)
- Smaller sized face masks provide a more comfortable & formed fit
- The hydrophilic softer non-woven fabric on the inside helps wick moisture off the face
- Odourless with no strong scents. All raw material used are new & non-recycled
- Filtration materials are medical grade as used in health care environments and help to block the small germ particles. See “Technical Specs” below for full details.
- 50 masks are included in one box. Each box contains 5 poly pouches of 10 masks.